My investment strategy
January 23, 2023This is not investment advice. This is just my personal “strategy.” I also work for Robinhood, but I pay for Robinhood Gold with my own money.
My investment strategy is pretty brainless.
First priority for me is retirement funds and other pre-tax savings:
- max out 401k and take advantage of company match
- max out HSA (on a high deductible plan for now)
- max out commuter benefits
After taxes, I split my paycheck:
- couple hundred goes into savings account
- 60% VOO
- 10% VTI
- 30% Robinhood Gold (4% cash sweep)
I will probably rebalance this if/when the rates go down, and/or the stock market improves. It will probably be 60% VOO, 30% VTI, 10% cash.